SKU Quotation List
Best Price Guaranteed
Free 3 Iterations
Kitchen365 has built a team of over 100 professionally trained 2020 kitchen designers that help make the sales process as easy as can be. We offer 20-20 design service, fast quality designs at very reasonable prices.
Improve customer experience
Give your customer the 20-20 design and comprehensive
3D visual representation of their kitchen with newly renovated
spaces. Our 20 20 design services will help you improve your
customer experience. Guaranteed.
We offer up to 3 design iterations at fixed price. This will enable
you to work with your customers and share different design
options, show 20/20 design sketches, ideate and in the process
up-sell additional products.
Improve order fulfilment
Along with final 20-20 design, we also deliver SKU quotation list,
KIT files and project blueprint – making it easier for you to send
your order to Distributors and ensure accurate order fulfilment.
We hire the best! We have built a team of engineers with design
expertise. They will use your hand sketches with dimensions and
turn them into professional computer-aided floor plans, 3D renderings, 20-20 kitchen designs. You just need to send over the measurements and cabinet style to our team and we can get you a professional presentation to wow your clients in less than 48 hours.
How does it work?
- Help your customers measure their kitchen. We have some tips if you wish to share with your customers – How to measure your kitchen
- Upload the sketches and pictures below
- Select the Manufacturer and Cabinet style
- Add any special instructions, payment information and submit. We will get back to you within 24 hours
How To Measure Your Kitchen?
Our Measuring Guide is easy to use. This does not have to be a work of art but just a clear and accurate drawing of your space.
- Shape of your kitchen: Draw your kitchen as it exists today showing all the walls that you think will have cabinets. Most common are L-shape, C-shape, with or without island
- Draw It Out: Mark any openings such as windows and doorways. Also indicate any areas where cabinets cannot be installed.
- Measure: Measure all the openings using outside edges, and fill in the dimensions. Don’t worry about most precise measurements, it is ok to round to the nearest inch.
- Desired Layout: Feel free to draw your own ideas of what you would like and include the placement of your sink and appliances.
- Pictures of Your Kitchen: Picture is worth a thousand words! Take a few pictures of your kitchen from different angles to include with your sketches.