Posted On 31 Aug 0 Comments
31 Aug VP- Digital Marketing (Ahmedabad/Mumbai, IN)
Experience: 12 to 16 Years
- Develop Ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets.
- To handle all margin negotiations, MOU closure, revenue, campaign planning & collections of the E-commerce business of the brand.
- To drive operational excellence by developing models to improve process efficiency, and reduce delivery costs.
- To develop promotional campaigns and offers across the year to achieve sales targets.
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with eCommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth.
- Developing and executing Online Marketing strategy.
- To create engagement in digital marketing plans to ensure maximum brand visibility across online platforms.
- Conceptualize & manage all online marketing channels & initiatives to match business objectives and analyse data and measure results in conjunction with the Marketing team to ensure targets.
- Collaborate with other sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the best assortment to the customer.
- Monitor the team performance, guiding and mentoring to get the best out of them.
Experience / Knowledge & Skill :
- Any graduate
- 10 years of sales & marketing experience with at least the last 5 years in the e-commerce domain.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an organization comfortably.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priority at one time – to deliver results on time and within budget.
- Excellent organizing, leadership skills, and team management skills.
- Ability to quickly identify key issues and develop broad organizational solutions.
Schedule: Monday to Friday