01 Sep Content Writer (Atlanta, USA)
The Lead Digital Content Strategist will work with writers, digital marketers, designers, and business stakeholders to produce content strategy that will accomplish various business objectives in a fast paced digital environment. The Lead Digital Content strategist will establish the direction for a cross functional team to execute.
Responsibilities and Day-to-Day View:
- Build and coordinate a shared vision with multiple departments to gain support for strategic initiatives and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders
- Create user journey diagrams to understand customer experiences and behaviors.
- Provide search engine friendly website content and lead social media content calendar.
- Develop content for industry trending topics and measure success through engagement and behavior.
- Provide leadership in defining objectives and strategies for user experience and content
- Work in an independent fashion, solve problems, make decisions and communicate effectively in difficult situations
- Research and stay up to date on content trends, best practices and consumer behavior
- Ensure consistency across all related content from external advertising to upper funnel and lower funnel website content.
- Prior experience (5-8 years) as an interactive content strategist or directly related experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities
- Firm understanding of content strategy and responsive design principles
- Excellent written & oral communication coupled with presentation skills
- An understanding of why some content works and some doesn’t
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- Strong ability to plan and work through complex challenges with a team of creative problem solvers
- Prior experience with kitchen and bath products and/or furniture BIG plus
- Experience with content management systems
- A diverse body of work that demonstrates your ability to work on a variety of different kinds of projects
- Experience with BaseCamp project management software, Magento and WordPress content management systems
- Education: College degree or equivalent work experience
What we offer:
- Base salary is based on experience
- Advancement and Career Opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- M-F work week
- Family oriented work environment